Stop touching my bike you scrotes. :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
T

taxing

[QUOTE 1184728"]
Someone who has openly admitted to stealing moans when something of thiers get's nicked.

:rolleyes: Ho Hum
[/quote]

Will I ever hear the end of putting sweet potatoes through the Tesco self checkout as normal potatoes? If you have never done anything worse than deprive Tesco's of their obviously much-needed 5p, I'll be very surprised.

RedBike

Will I ever hear the end of putting sweet potatoes through the Tesco self checkout as normal potatoes? If you have never done anything worse than deprive Tesco's of their obviously much-needed 5p, I'll be very surprised.

I was self scanning in a buy-one-get-one-free offers last week. As I was scanning in the offers I didn't appear to be getting my 'one-free', so I called over the supervisor. She tapped in some code and knocked me the item(s) that should have been free off the total.

I hit the total / finish button and to my horror all of my 'free item' were knocked off the total again, so i'd effectively had them all free. Instead of b.o.g.o.f

I called over the supervisor again but she clearly could give a hoot and just said, 'oh thats fine, just pay the total and keep the reciept'. So I had 4 bottles of wine and two packs of razor blades for free!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
The title made me smile cos I had a "stop touching my bike you scrote" moment today and I'm still a bit sore.........

I had a "stop touching my scrote, you bike!" moment today, and I'm still a bit sore, so I decided to get some new cycling shorts.
smile.gif

Top Bottom