Strade Bianche 2021 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eziemnaik

Über Member
EvzcM-FXIAcyRXG.jpeg

The future is here

OP
OP
Foghat

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
WVA still led the following group in, despite doing all the driving in the chase and killing himself earlier on. Only one notch away from top form hopefully, for the coming spring races.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
MvdP's kick was devastating. Julian Alan Philips came back from MvdP's kick on the last gravel section once it flattened out, but he was left no chance of coming back after the final kick. Bernal looked good at the start of the climb but was soon left.

Tough for WVA as it seemed the second group preferred to lose than risk taking him to the finish. Except Pidcock who had an excuse with a teammate up ahead. Probably with good reason as WVA left them on the run in.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I’m getting into women’s cycling so watched the women’s race today, my first time watching strade bianche! Fabulous...that fine climb in Siena was brutal! But wow Tuscany is looking good, it did not help my lockdown wanderlust!

SWSteve

Guru
Watched the men’s race, and saving women’s for tomorrow (despite knowing result). Absolutely love watching this race, and was asking the wife if we could go there in the next couple of years.
illjust have to look for a ortive which doesn’t require me to ride a bike older than my grandparents....

Top Bottom