Strange adverts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
She went strangely quiet after I suggested the Burger King in Marylebone Station:cry:
Can't think why.
£100 should go a fair way in there.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Can't think why.
£100 should go a fair way in there.
No, no. I think she wanted 1000 euros merely for the temporary pleasure of my ( non-squiffy) company as a dining companion. I was expected to pick up the tab for the burgers and shakes, as well as her taxi to and from the dining venue. Whatever happened to going Dutch?

classic33

Leg End Member
No, no. I think she wanted 1000 euros merely for the temporary pleasure of my ( non-squiffy) company as a dining companion. I was expected to pick up the tab for the burgers and shakes, as well as her taxi to and from the dining venue. Whatever happened to going Dutch?
Taxis that expensive down your neck o'woods?

classic33

Leg End Member
On very rare occasions, I choose Ubers. I think Nicole would rather expect a black cab to wherever she might be going next.
You'll have to find out why she never turned up, or you'll be wondering what you could do different next time.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
^^^ Not bad!:okay:

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Thread revival.

Don't think I've ever bought clothes from Amazon. In the last year, my purchases have been almost exclusively geek stuff: cables, a cpu, a graphics card, motherboard and case, two power supplies, a couple of m.2 ssd drives, memory, a laptop, a graphics tablet, etc. Today's order was: lightbulbs.

Based on your recent purchases, we recommend...
A Delmira full cup bra

Huh?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Based on your recent purchases, we recommend...
A Delmira full cup bra

Huh?
Doing about as well as Alibaba:

IMG_20230520_142145.jpg

Good morning.
That's more like it ........ for Alex's proficiency.
I realise that this thread is around 7 months old but he is just up the road from me and as I had not heard of him I thought that I would have a quick look at his web site.

Sadly it says :sad:

1684806891738.png

I can't imagine what he has on his site that makes this necessary and it may be worth mentioning this to him as it is possible that he doesn't know.

Bye

Ian

Top Bottom