Strange Plane

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 23692

Comparing the two liveries it looks to be the same/similar plane. Could the orange be due to a low sun rigging the white a warmer orangey hue?

Looks more like a Cobham to me, the Domnies went out of service so I doubt you will see one of those in the air, Cobhams are still in service so more likely to be one of these two taken at Waddo in 2009

4868029637_823e8e62c1_b.jpg
Cobham Aviation Dassault Falcon 20 by danger_mouse1964, on Flickr

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Comparing the two liveries it looks to be the same/similar plane. Could the orange be due to a low sun rigging the white a warmer orangey hue?

Ah! I think you may well be right. The exif info shows it was taken at 9.17pm, and sunsets there were very red/orange. In fact, I've got a sunset shot that I've just checked is a few minutes later on the same date :blush:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
(And one of my colleagues fully believes in chemtrails... :rolleyes:)

is he/she showing any symptoms? I suggested to my friend who swallows the whole chemtrails yarn that maybe the chemicals they're spraying on us make us more gullible... he failed to see my deliberate dig and started waffling on about government sanctioned mind control experiments. :blush:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.

Rezillo

TwoSheds
I started this on another forum, and here is the result, including this:
http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com...daft-cross-forum-question-but.html#post997260

Thanks - I had no recollection it was sunset until I checked the exif data. It's blurred because it's cropped from a panning handheld x40 zoom. I was amazed I got any of it in shot.

[edit] Lighting from the same spot a few minutes later:
sunset.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
is he/she showing any symptoms? I suggested to my friend who swallows the whole chemtrails yarn that maybe the chemicals they're spraying on us make us more gullible... he failed to see my deliberate dig and started waffling on about government sanctioned mind control experiments. :blush:

Symptoms? Well, paranoia... (not at all connected to smoking anything in his youth, at all, I'm sure)

I've given up challenging any of it. He knows I think it's b*ll*cks, and we agree to disagree.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Symptoms? Well, paranoia... (not at all connected to smoking anything in his youth, at all, I'm sure)

I've given up challenging any of it. He knows I think it's b*ll*cks, and we agree to disagree.
I've seen a few flyers plugging that nonsense in work. The lack of logic in the whole idea beggars belief. No doubt these people believe the moon landings never happened, 9-11 was an inside job, as was 7/7, no doubt Lord Lucan makes regular flypasts of their houses on the back of a flying pig :smile:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I sort of want to drop this into a conversation with my uncle now.:evil:

He believes in flying saucers, says the moon landings were faked, reckons that the "oil companies" have suppressed the 100mpg carburettor and the car that runs on water and also hides himself away whenever there is any kind of health scare.:wacko:

Don't ask him about catalytic convertors.:whistle::giggle:

I'm a bit glad he's only an uncle by marriage.

Arch

Married to Night Train
The thing that amused me about the chemtrails thing is that the trails are apparently intended to subdue the population of the world.

Yeah, that world population - so subdued, submissive and law abiding.... It's really working isn't it?

rikki

Legendary Member
The thing that amused me about the chemtrails thing is that the trails are apparently intended to subdue the population of the world.

Yeah, that world population - so subdued, submissive and law abiding.... It's really working isn't it?
Typical inefficient government contractors. We never get what we pay for.

Or maybe "they" want us to think that they are not succeeding.

See Awac's flying around in big circles like this over Doncaster airport about once a year. A guy told me it is calibrating altitude equipment for the control tower as well as radar, approach heights etc. I do not know if this is true but it stills my paranoia re Americans following me:wacko:.

Top Bottom