Strangest place you've woken up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

got-to-get-fit

in a fire ....woke up to find my house ablaze

On a bench outside a railway station....dont know why ....very drunk tho

in the shower

On a bench press machine.....met a young lady in a night club ...she was the local health club manageress and just happened to have the keys to the club ....had a very pleasant swim, sauna and hows your father at 3am

On the beach at surfers paradise ....6am ...very drunk

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Aperitif said:
A garden shed in a timber merchant's outside Harrow on the Hill station.

Nurses quarters Northwick Park hospital.

Under a bush at Ealing Broadway...fine in itself but I was carrying a holdall full of Nikon, Novoflex lenses etc for a weekend's sports photography.:ohmy: All intact though.

On the snooker table at the Chelsea Arts Club (those were the days...)

At Lady ******** house in Chelsea Embankment after a night at the above...

In the back of a mini, covered in fish and chips - in Ilfracombe. (I don't really fit into minis very well...)

Wardrobe in Narbonne during a hectic rugby tour.

I'll stop now. :wacko:

(quietly removes Aperitif from FNRttC rides list....)

tuffty

Outside the door to the car deck of the Plymouth-Roscoff ferry on a school trip - last I remember is throwing up over the side 4 decks up.

On top of the then-gf at university - apparently I'd come in, knelt over her, mumbled "I ruv yooouuu" then passed out - it took her 20 minutes to wake me up. :wacko:

grhm

Veteran
In a ditch in the middle of the common on the way home from a good night out at uni. Apparently, my housemate remembers leaving with me, and we were chatting on the way, but when he got home I wasn't there any more. I'd probably stumbled into the ditch and he'd not noticed and carried on - glad he came back though as there was frost on the ground (just not in my nice warm cosy ditch).

longers

Legendary Member
1.The middle of the footpath of the Humber Bridge.

I knew where I was when I went to kip, I'd ridden about fifteen miles in an unfit state as that was exactly where I wanted to grab 40 winks.

2. In a chuck wagon at my cousins wedding in Canada, fully suited, complete with buttonhole and an empty bottle of wine.

This was the sight that greeted me at 6.30 as the cook started banging pots and pans to start getting breakfast on the go over the fire for about 80 people.

2me5jo.jpg

tyred

Legendary Member
In the boot of an Opel Ascona.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
In a trench, in a German forest in 1984, Operation Lionheart. My oppo was on stag, I was catching a few zzzz's, when I was woken up by some cavalry regt or other driving at speed in their light tanks about 3 metres from my trench in complete blackness!!!

(Early days of night vision goggles!!)

PaulB

Legendary Member
I woke up in my own bed. What do you mean that's not strange? I went to sleep on the Isle of Skye.

Top Bottom