Strava cycling app

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I noticed a few people where using this app so I dl it . Anyone doing the gateway challenge ? Im 9989th ^_^ Until America wakes up :angry:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I noticed a few people where using this app so I dl it . Anyone doing the gateway challenge ? Im 9989th ^_^ Until America wakes up :angry:
If you join the Cyclechat Club you will see how you stack up compared with others on here. :smile:

http://app.strava.com/clubs/cyclechat

wxbull

I'm doing it, but yet to register any miles yet. The leader did 365 km in the first day, that is massive!

Irishrich

Über Member
Yeah I've signed up for it too but with a holiday at the end of August I will have to do a load of miles at the beginning so tomorrow it starts in ernest for me.

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Im racking my KM up with my 2-3 km trips to collect my eggs and feed the chickens :smile: I keep getting awarded medals for the mini uxbridge road . Does it just decide to set this up for you or has it been set up by someone already ?
Im going to try and get a bigger ride in this weekend but with the ride London thing going on im not sure if my normal route will be open .

Top Bottom