Strava to GPX

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
A question often ask. "How to ride someone elses Strava route" I didnt think you could but you can and it is simple. I use a free app called Strava to GPX. I worked out how to use it with a few minutes playing. Downloading to my Wahoo bolt is simple. This is anybodys route on Strava. Not just friends.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
If you have Strava Premium you can just create a route out of any activity by anybody. Very simple and no need to go out of Strava.

Tribansman

Veteran
If you have Strava Premium you can just create a route out of any activity by anybody. Very simple and no need to go out of Strava.

Yes, but annoyingly Strava doesn't let you edit the route at all, except extend from the end point. I often find myself wanting to make a couple of tweaks. Anyone know a way round this (to avoid having to re-plot) ?

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Yes, but annoyingly Strava doesn't let you edit the route at all, except extend from the end point. I often find myself wanting to make a couple of tweaks. Anyone know a way round this (to avoid having to re-plot) ?
You can edit - just drag the hollow circles.

Tribansman

Veteran
Thanks, I think I was getting confused with ridewithgps, I remember importing a gpx file as a route and not being able to edit it... :wacko:

Top Bottom