Strava Woes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone else still having problems with Strava? My Ride London segments are still wrong, Strava thinks I've done some of the segments 3 times, yet I've only entered twice! It's only the earlier ones that seem out and all the rides I've logged since are fine

Joffey

Big Dosser
Did you try and sync initially through Garmin Connect then manually upload the ride after?

I did the above and despite riding the segments twice it still thinks I rode some three times too. I think that my initial ride is just floating around in the Strava servers never to be seen again. I think there isn't much chance of sorting it out like.

OP
OP
oldgreyandslow
Yep I did exactly that, I've raised the issue with Srava support too. No response either.

Ah well, if I get in next year I expect Strava may think I've done it 5 times!

Eribiste

Careful with that axle Eugene
I had an oddity with Strava on Sunday morning (070816) where the ride was recorded by my Edge 200 and uploaded just fine, with believable stats except for showing a maximum speed of 97.9 kph! Very flattering, but I actually only achieved 78.9 kph according to Garmin. That was downhill, and on the way up the same hill I recorded a colossal 6 kph.

Top Bottom