Stress in your life?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stan

MarkF good for you, I wish I had the b**ls.

I have found that to reduce the amount of stress in my life I concentrate to the things I can control and try not worry about the items I can't. Having had a chronic disease for many years, I understand there are things you cannot control and have to live with them as best as possible. My only regret is that I wish I had learnt this earlier.

Don't forget the cat Gary: Merely owning one, cuts your risk of heart disease by 50% and is well known to relieve stress :biggrin:

GaryA

Subversive Sage
Crackle said:
Don't forget the cat Gary: Merely owning one, cuts your risk of heart disease by 50% and is well known to relieve stress :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Her F%$!!*6## cat!
another innocent sparrow yesterday:angry:
Anyone got an Hungry Eagle owl I can borrow? ;)

MarkF

Guru
Stan said:
MarkF good for you, I wish I had the b**ls.

Thanks, but I don't think it was balls, I think I was so unhappy that I just flipped.;)

Now, I don't like to think of people wasting their lives doing something they dislike, it's awful, that must be stressful. However, there is an escape route for everybody.:biggrin:

bobg

Über Member
I thought I was stressed from all the things already mentioned here,till Mrs BG
was diagnosed with cancer then I realised that I'd been kidding myself. Since she got the all clear NOTHING can ever bother us again. They say what doesnt kill you makes you strong..... We're just overjoyed by every new day, I dont think I'll ever cease being grateful.;):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom