Stress!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

BigonaBianchi said:
Stress...hmm...

...just dont move?:smile:

I wish I didn`t have to, I hate where I live and every day at work from mid-afternoon I start getting wound up about going home. It`s only the fact that I have an impending move and a new start that keeps me going:wacko::smile:

User3143 said:
Driving up to her new place and unloading was fine and there was no broken bits of furniture etc. I think if you have a lot of gear to move though then I would get a removal firm to do it, may cost you anything from £350-£400 upwards but it is worth it as they do all the work, they are insured and you just supervise.

guess thats just it, if you've got furnature to move too it makes it harder, we don't have much so just hiring a van and getting friends to help would be great

User3143 said:
Indeed, my Nan only had a few units (and they were not that big) for a family sized move though - get the removal firm in.

You realize your original estimate was a bit woeful.

Professional removal company to move me 600 miles £3500 :becool:
Me to move me back £700 inc van hire and petrol.

Of course you can't DIY it all the time but I was a bit pissed at the 1st time cost hence doing it myself 2nd time. I will now only get a part move firm in to move the stuff too heavy for me by myself, or too awkward.

Top Bottom