Strictly 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I actually thought that the wrong two couples were in the dance off.
It, in my opinion, should of been Tony Adam's and his partner, and Tyler West, who has been good in previous weeks.
But that's the vaguaries of allowing the public to vote for their favourites instead of the most competent.

Scaleyback

Veteran
I would prefer them not to screech when they get their name called.

I actually enjoy the dancing (well most of it) and am in awe of the fitness and precision needed for many of the routines.
I just really dislike all the hysterical reactions and the total lack of spontaneity. Far too formulaic and it will/is ? going to lose it's appeal
if nothing changes.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I actually enjoy the dancing (well most of it) and am in awe of the fitness and precision needed for many of the routines.
I just really dislike all the hysterical reactions and the total lack of spontaneity. Far too formulaic and it will/is ? going to lose it's appeal
if nothing changes.

Yes, I agree. The hysterical reactions etc are unnecessary. Seeing how people improve and progress is the part I like.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
if nothing changes.

Agree with the fitness level comments , I sometimes feel tired just watching

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Another night with some fantastic dancing

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Retired injured before the dance off.
He was holding his thigh after the dance on Saturday night.
He would of been out, imho, anyway.

Top Bottom