Students

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Mr Pig said:
But I do feel deeply sorry for anyone who works in McDonald's.

No need to.

They are chilled. If they find they want to stay they will. If they decide to move on they will. Life is like that. No need to identify a particular employer as a lesser existence.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
fossyant said:
Chill....don't panic cram.....won't work......
hhmmm... the Kid is so chilled the polish on her toenails is falling off. A bit less chill and a bit more essay practice might not go amiss.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I've got an exam Monday week. Sadly (or not!) I shall be cycling in Germany then rather than sitting in the Uni Sports Hall. I shall have to take the resit in September... and will have to phone up on Monday morning to excuse myself from the exam saying I am ill. Which is a lie, of course, and I don't like doing that...

bonj2

'when i was in the chip shop the other night there was a bloody ssscccchhhyooooooooooooooodent at the front of the queue paying by CHEQUE!!!"
'you know what I can't bleeeedin' stand? Ssschhhhyoooooodents!' :rolleyes:

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Aperitif said:
Best wishes to all students, school people on this forum who are sitting, revising, retaking, - or whatever at the moment.
"The best years of your life don't forget..."

(Something I have been meaning to write all week - I know it is ilovebikes' last day tomorrow so, best wishes for the future: Tonight's 10mile TT result ilovebikes 26:16)

Shame he doesn't eat properly otherwise he would be 2 mins quicker :rolleyes:

Go to it you swots!

:laugh:

Thanks dude. :rolleyes:

Exams for me start Monday until June 2nd.

Why, why, why did I choose Conservation Genetics? :rolleyes::laugh:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
TheDoctor said:
Might not be quite the smartest thing in the world to plaster your lie all over t'interwebs!
Funnily enough, my actual name isn't Auntie Helen.

Plus the German teacher knows I'm doing the ride through Germany, she thinks it's a great plan!

Auntie Helen said:
Funnily enough, my actual name isn't Auntie Helen.

Plus the German teacher knows I'm doing the ride through Germany, she thinks it's a great plan!

"Deutschland uber alles..." or at least the exam. :biggrin: ( Not sure it makes any sense, but I'm a marginal case at the best of times...)

Have a good time AH! :smile:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I love Noodleys advice on exams and college and stuff:becool:
Im revising for the exams, but im not doing so much that i cant do anything else. My idea is to not pack it all in, because im bound to forget some if i do that. And if i dont do so well then i have next year. After that im getting a job i hope. No idea what yet though:wacko: I could be a postman:becool:

Speccy1 hates students aswell, he said that i just scrounge off tax payers money.

Joe

Über Member
Cheers!
Mine start a week on Tuesday, so plenty of time to learn everything we've done so far this year;)
I've actually done some revision today:ohmy:
Pretty chilled about it really...being first year I just need to pass as it doesn't count towards my final mark, and I've got good marks on all assignments so far...
Thankfuly the weather forecast for reading week doesn't look good so I won't be tempted into riding big miles every day:biggrin:
Worst thing is: after exams we go back on placement for 2 months whilst practically every other uni student is off for the summer:sad:

montage

God Almighty
I only have internal ones, so nothing too drastic. For some reason that is too complicated and boring to type here my college is doing all of the AS exams next january ... hopefully I will do better this time round now that I have actually worked this year :tongue:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Im probably going to fail. My mum and dad thinks i am going to do crap, my dad thinks i should pack it and do something else. My mum thinks i should just go to college or do an apprentiship. Apprentiships are hard to get in.
Im ****ed and going no-where.
I reckon im going to end up as that bum on a bike whojust goes around all day, going no-where and earning money from doing crappy jobs, if i even get a job.
Or ill be one of the oldest paper boys going
Fancy giving me a job? I can ride a bike well and i have some GCSEs. Besides that, im done.

Top Bottom