Stuff That's Good For You That You Hate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Green smoothies.... <barf >
Mind you, the duvet lifting surprise the wife gets is worth suppressing the gag reflex! :laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Celery is a waste of space but hating it seems a tad extreme.
I made some huge bowls of salad for my niece's engagement party. A guest came up to me and said that the salad looked lovely but it was such a shame that I had put celery in it because as a result she would not be able to eat any of it. I thought she was just a fussy eater and suggested that she just leave the pieces of celery on her plate. She replied that it was not a case of being fussy - she was allergic to celery and it could kill her.

I had never heard of celery allergy and it must have been obvious to her from the look on my face. She took out her EpiPen to show me ...!

As for my dislikes ... Grapefruit - I just don't see the appeal of it. Actually, it is worse than that - I find it quite unpleasant!

When I was a meat eater I found offal awful! It makes me feel sick to even smell liver now.

pplpilot

Guru
Going to the Dr's. What a faff it seems to be getting. Dealing with the snotty receptionist. Waiting weeks to get an appointment. Finally getting one then it's inconclusive because they send you for a sodding blood test that's the other side of town. Blood test done then it's another 10 days or so to get back for results, when you finally go back you get a prescription only to be told take them for a month then go back for another blood test, and so the cycle continues.

Top Bottom