stupid smart phones

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
stupid smart phones or not so smart :angry:. if mine was so smart why oh why did it not stop pi**ing my about and annoying me before i lost my rag with it and beat it to death with a large hammer :crazy:. little git , hope you go to phone hell :evil:. back to the old push button faithful one:smile:

It seems the word smart and you don't go together :laugh:

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
did that first then used the force of the hammer on it

I used a dog, no doubt the outcome was similar.

Problem with smart phones is they are generally far 'smarter' than the user, certainly the case with my latest, took ringing myself a few times to figure how to answer the damn thing

U

User6179

stupid smart phones or not so smart :angry:. if mine was so smart why oh why did it not stop pi**ing my about and annoying me before i lost my rag with it and beat it to death with a large hammer :crazy:. little git , hope you go to phone hell :evil:. back to the old push button faithful one:smile:

Was it a Samsung?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
anything labelled 'smart' that actually isn't should be destroyed... and that includes dolphins.

Well done surfdude :thumbsup:

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
Mine is on very thin-ice, if it winds me up once more this week I swear I'm going to take it down the garden and shoot it. If I can get the video camera to work, I might even get it to record its own demise!!

U

User6179

Mine is on very thin-ice, if it winds me up once more this week I swear I'm going to take it down the garden and shoot it. If I can get the video camera to work, I might even get it to record its own demise!!

Why wait? you know you want to !

OP
OP
surfdude

surfdude

Veteran
its lovely knowing i don't have to go to a phone shop and ask why is my phone doing or not doing this again to some smug little spotty git who knows all the answer and if they don't ( its a soft ware problem) and i am sure a patch will be out soon to sort it out sir . but first lets reset your phone and lose everything you have on it so you can spend ages reloading all the cr*p you don't need on it all over again

Top Bottom