Stupid woman Vent...!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I got similar once for calling "You stupid woman". No misogyny intended, but plenty of insult with the stupid. I sometimes call "You stupid man" also. :biggrin:

OP
OP
akb

akb

Veteran
Hennbell pretty much sums up the intention of my post. It was meant as a vent to like minded people who commute to and from work (hence the post being in the Commuting section)
I know I am a cautious and assertive rider. I wasn't asking for riding tips or guidance; just a means to vent my frustrations. Its a shame when a thread gets completely blown out of proportion for no apparent reason.

you're right the word Woman is unnecessary
Why so? It wasn't a man driving the car. It was a woman. IMHO a stupid woman who had no regard for anyone else but herself. Pretty sure that justifies the use of the word Woman and Stupid. Is that clear enough for you now jonny and Maz?

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Stupid woman Vent

One too many words there?

<ducks and runs!>

and relax....
No mysogyny, just saw the title and thought it ripe for a little light hearted trolling:rolleyes:
See if it got any bites.
I never did suggest which, if any, word could superfluous?^_^

Peteaud

Veteran
Fiesta driver, says it all :whistle:

redcard

Veteran
If a cat caused the issue and he referred to it as "a stupid cat" there would be no issue. The OP is not implying a negative connotation to woman he is just stating a fact , it was a woman who caused the issue.In fact the OP goes as far to state "what is with some people".

If he had gone off with all female motorist are stupid there is an issue.

If the driver was a man, would this be a 'stupid man vent'? Or a 'stupid driver vent'?
I'd bet a quid it would be the latter.

Would you have an issue if someone said "stupid black driver"? Just starting a fact, right?

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
If a cat caused the issue and he referred to it as "a stupid cat" there would be no issue. The OP is not implying a negative connotation to woman he is just stating a fact , it was a woman who caused the issue.In fact the OP goes as far to state "what is with some people".

If he had gone off with all female motorist are stupid there is an issue.
Hennbell pretty much sums up the intention of my post. It was meant as a vent to like minded people who commute to and from work (hence the post being in the Commuting section)
I know I am a cautious and assertive rider. I wasn't asking for riding tips or guidance; just a means to vent my frustrations. Its a shame when a thread gets completely blown out of proportion for no apparent reason.

Why so? It wasn't a man driving the car. It was a woman. IMHO a stupid woman who had no regard for anyone else but herself. Pretty sure that justifies the use of the word Woman and Stupid. Is that clear enough for you now jonny and Maz?

sure...I dont actually care what sex the driver was...I just think it was a stupid vent... screaming at a driver for slowing on speed bumps and pulling out late...way after the event...hence my reply.

geddit?

OP
OP
akb

akb

Veteran
sure...I dont actually care what sex the driver was...I just think it was a stupid vent... screaming at a driver for slowing on speed bumps and pulling out late...way after the event...hence my reply.

geddit?

What is so difficult to understand? She pulled out on me at a roundabout and took the first exit off (about 6 feet away) and slowed down to an almost stop to maneuver a speed bump. Way after the event is BS.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
What is so difficult to understand? She pulled out on me at a roundabout and took the first exit off (about 6 feet away) and slowed down to an almost stop to maneuver a speed bump. Way after the event is BS.

That's all fair enough and its your choice if you want to vent on people (I have done myself recently...and am discussing it on these very pages) my point was, that I wasn't removing the "women" word as a suggestion that you were being sexist. I just think its daft shouting at drivers as it so often escalates out of proportion and at the end of the day...we all make mistakes.

Its frustrating... frustrating as hell sometimes and it often endangers us...but fortunately you ride well enough to be able to remain safe even when a driver makes a muppet move.

try and let it go.

PS, as a test...5 mins later did you wish you hadn't shouted (I know I've often felt a right tit after an altercation in the street and wished I'd found the strength to somehow rise above it)

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
Didnt work; oh well.
There was no need for her to stamp on the break at the speed hump, she had just pulled out onto the RDB and took the first exit off. She must have been doing 10mph max at this point!

But she did.As has been said on this thread in not so many words if they are in such a hurry that they pull out regardless I think I would be very wary.

Reactions: akb
Top Bottom