Stupidest cyclists on YouTube

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirtyhanz2

Hi all
I love watching you tube cycling videos I have just come across a channel called E zee riders based in the Bristol area on a video he put up a couple of weeks ago he goes to Cambridge he driving down the road holding a camera taking both hands off the wheel while talking about his ride I couldn’t believe I was watching a cyclist if anyone as a couple of minutes please go and have a look and tell me am I being just old and silly
Thanks

Jody

Stubborn git
There's far worse posted on Youtube

Tiny channel with no exposure. Move on and leave him to it

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Erm, bloke on an electric Ribble Gravel bike - looks like he has a helmet camera, and I didn't spot a 'steering wheel', only the one on his car ! :whistle:

It's riding and bars, not driving and wheel.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ah, I skipped the first bit as most videos are dull as dish water. The first two minutes. Well, you could report him, the reg plate is most likely on there somewhere ! I've seen much worse.

OP
OP
D

Dirtyhanz2

Ah, I skipped the first bit as most videos are dull as dish water. The first two minutes. Well, you could report him, the reg plate is most likely on there somewhere ! I've seen much worse.

Do you believe he was acting illegally

Jody

Stubborn git
Do you believe he was acting illegally

100%. It's obvious he is holding the phone and not in full control of the car

Sixmile

Veteran
Hi all
I love watching you tube cycling videos I have just come across a channel called E zee riders based in the Bristol area on a video he put up a couple of weeks ago he goes to Cambridge he driving down the road holding a camera taking both hands off the wheel while talking about his ride I couldn’t believe I was watching a cyclist if anyone as a couple of minutes please go and have a look and tell me am I being just old and silly
Thanks

If you think that's close to the stupidest cyclist on YouTube, you haven't spent much time on there. :tongue:

Also, I do love punctuation.

OP
OP
D

Dirtyhanz2

If you think that's close to the stupidest cyclist on YouTube, you haven't spent much time on there. :tongue:

Also, I would like to cycle down the road without worrying about the driver behind me.
Apologies about the punctuation.

Greasy Gilbert

I know nothing so feel free to contradict me.

Beginning a sentence with also may be considered a worse offence than no punctuation, according to the grammar police.
The OP makes a fair point though, filming yourself while driving is unacceptable.
Still, it made a change from the endless stream of "why i bought a Brompton" videos.

Top Bottom