Stupidest Fads ever

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

jassy-x said:
...canny wait for Saturday...:tongue:

We're going to get humped eh? ;0)

chavs youths walking round the streets playing their music on their mobile phones out through the loadspeaker, thinking they looksound cool when all they do is look like some piece of white trash who can't afford to buy a beatbox cos mommy spent the welfare money on a bottle of natch and some baccy.

User1314 said:
Oh yes.

Those "maori" type tattoos. Tattoos in a foreign language to make

"Kev luvs Jane"

appear exotically glamorous.

Women having tattos in the small of their back. Yes, having a tattoo of a Maori symbol over the top of your number 2 hole is sexy.

This Thread has really got me going into a rantamode :smile:

Popular nomenclature is "tramp stamp" - so I am led to believe, my friend...

'Safe' yeh? :wacko:

Also known as a slag tag:thumbsup:

simoncc

Moustaches. Beards are bad enough but there's something utterly ridiculous about a moustache. The owner has obviously decided on the shape, shaved it and declared himself pleased witht the result. What can be going through the mind of such a person?

Abitrary

simoncc said:
Moustaches. Beards are bad enough but there's something utterly ridiculous about a moustache. The owner has obviously decided on the shape, shaved it and declared himself pleased witht the result. What can be going through the mind of such a person?

Being a northerner, I assumed you'd have a moustache.

As a londoner, when I went to university in birmingham, all the northern blokes in my halls were really shy and coy, and had moustaches (I got stuck in halls with a load of engineering postgrads).

A couple were into military stuff and a couple into cars, which they'd never be able to afford.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
simoncc said:
I grew mine when I read that 90% of owners said their pussies preferred whiskers...

Top Bottom