Sullivans Roofing van, South London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Two lovely safe, patient overtakes in Thornton Heath on Friday evening. I caught up with him again at Bromley South and got his mobile number, so I sent him a text to say thanks, and we had a nice conversation.

(Offered in the interests of balance and impartiality, past performance is no guide to future results, other white van drivers are available).

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
It's nice, isn't it? Well done for making the effort to tell him how good his driving was.

I told a couple of people on Thursday how great they did, huge smile from both. Most journeys I get to thank loads of people.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Fantastic, seriously. I tend towards rage a lot. I do wave thanks occasionally but I've never gone this far.

Fair play. If we can give stick, let's give praise. :becool:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
+1 it's very good to write to the company about it. If we're going to video and publish the shitty incidents, it's only fair that we mention the good ones too. Besides, the carrot is far better and more effective than the stick.

Arch

Married to Night Train
BentMikey said:
+1 it's very good to write to the company about it. If we're going to video and publish the shitty incidents, it's only fair that we mention the good ones too. Besides, the carrot is far better and more effective than the stick.

Especially in coleslaw....;)

Nice one, anyway.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
User3143 said:
I've sent out biscuits to a few local firms who I've admired out on the road. Took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer at my local Asda's. To think that there are people out on the road munching on Adsa's own brand of Rich Tea makes me go all goey.

Hopefully not while they are driving.

BentMikey said:

Stick the carrot in the exhaust pipe if it gets naughty.

User3143 said:
I've sent out biscuits to a few local firms who I've admired out on the road. Took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer at my local Asda's. To think that there are people out on the road munching on Adsa's own brand of Rich Tea makes me go all goey.

So we just look out for fat drivers?Right?:sad:

I usually give the 'thumbs up' to good overtakes but do wonder if its even noticed or interpeted right.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
User3143 said:

You are McGrath's wife and ICMFP!!!

Top Bottom