England : Kent Summer Cinque Ports Ride 6th Aug & 3rd Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Anyhow ... in my excitement I've forgotten to thank @Hill Wimp and @Stephen Piper for organising and leading what was a very enjoyable day out. It was new territory for me and doubtless I'll be back to sample more. A fascinating landscape.
Also good to catch-up with old pals (you know who you are) and some like @User10571 I hadn't seen for quite some while. But the big bonus was all the new faces to put to avatars, @HertzvanRental @deptfordmarmoset @jojo2512 @Nigel182 @Charlotte Alice Button @All the gear no idea @anothersam and Mr @hopless500 et al. Am sure there were more, but I can't recall right now, so if forgotten I apologise!!

Thanks also for those sharing photos ... it's made me realise that I ride a bike like a fat old bloke trying to wrestle his way over a wobbly five bar gate when half cut. Must work on those points for style ....

U

User10571

View attachment 142767

Yes it's an K-Edge saddle mount which when used means you have to get a frame mounted bag or handlebar bag. The GoPro was set to 10secs timelapse (which means you spend all day deleting over 2000 pics) but you capture some really good shots.
Mate, Your patience by far exceeds mine. Top Pics! Ta!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
The bending over from above bit, I think.
If he was bending up from below he'd have to change his name to bottomcat1

Top Bottom