England : Kent Summer Cinque Ports Ride 6th Aug & 3rd Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Alas, I can't do the 6th August - working, probably won't be able attend in September either I think I'm going to be in France. Oh well.

hopless500

Trundling along
I'm provisionally available for both those dates.
Me too (but I'm still waiting on interment date)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm a possible for September.

OP
OP
Hill Wimp

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
@Hill Wimp I'd be happy to help scout out some routes with you, I'm off work for a week from tomorrow......
Dover to Folkestone would be new to me to learn so long as you bear with me up the White Cliffs Ventoux :wacko:. I should have warmed up by the time i get to you in Dover and had a rest with the downhills to the docks. I can then collapse on the train home albeit via Ashford and Canterbury.

Next Monday is looking good weather wise ?

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Dover to Folkestone would be new to me to learn so long as you bear with me up the White Cliffs Ventoux :wacko:. I should have warmed up by the time i get to you in Dover and had a rest with the downhills to the docks. I can then collapse on the train home albeit via Ashford and Canterbury.

Next Monday is looking good weather wise ?

It looks like most of the week is good weatherwise, I'd happily make my way over to Deal and start there with you to get in a few more miles....
just let me know when, at the moment I'm only busy Thursday during the day.

OP
OP
Hill Wimp

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
It looks like most of the week is good weatherwise, I'd happily make my way over to Deal and start there with you to get in a few more miles....
just let me know when, at the moment I'm only busy Thursday during the day.
Great I will check the diary and PM you.

Top Bottom