Summer holidays.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cuberider

Über Member
Glyfada in Corfu Mid May for a week. Its all inclusive :mrpig: so I need to cycle plenty before I go.

I'm temporarily out of work at the moment so its something to look forward to

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Life's a permanent holiday.^_^:okay:

Reactions: gbb

Sandra6

Veteran
I shall be spending the entire summer on the western fringes of the lake district. ;)
We may have the odd sojourn to the sea side gem that is Morecambe.
And if I'm very lucky we will venture abroad into Scotland.

Mrs M

Guru
Going to Portugal in October. Feels like a second home and Mr M loves the golf courses there.
Was in Lanzarote last week, didn't do much, very relaxing.
Have some time off over the summer but probably just stay at home.

cd365

Guru
she is and her daughter is part of the act....
I have seen sticky Vicky, what a foul act it is, I had to leave the pub, she made me feel sick!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Benidorm is a strange place but its not too bad, plenty to do, lovely beach if a bit crowded, its a town of two halfs one side very touristy and the other very Spanish...theme parks in and just outside of the town....Benidorm can be a nice surprise for some if a little effort is made....and only 45 minutes from the airport...
Forget the town - what about the great cycling in the area!

The 1,000-odd metres Tudons climb just behind Benidorm is very good, then descend the other side and ride round to Guadalest.

I have seen sticky Vicky, what a foul act it is, I had to leave the pub, she made me feel sick!
I haven't but someone described the 'act' to me. I thought 'Why doesn't she just use a handbag like everyone else?' ... :laugh:

As for my summer holiday ... as usual - I will not be having one! (No spare cash for holidays.) I won't even be going back to the Midlands this summer - my parents are not around any more, my sisters will be coming up here in the summer to visit me, and my best mate in the Midlands died recently so I will not be going down to visit him any more.

Looks like I will have to spend my summer cycling round Yorkshire and Lancashire instead. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it! :okay:

arch684

Veteran
Benidorm is a strange place but its not too bad, plenty to do, lovely beach if a bit crowded, its a town of two halfs one side very touristy and the other very Spanish...theme parks in and just outside of the town....Benidorm can be a nice surprise for some if a little effort is made....and only 45 minutes from the airport...
Cycling in Benidorm
DSCF2084.JPG

Top Bottom