Summer holidays.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Benidorm is a strange place but its not too bad, plenty to do, lovely beach if a bit crowded, its a town of two halfs one side very touristy and the other very Spanish...theme parks in and just outside of the town....Benidorm can be a nice surprise for some if a little effort is made....and only 45 minutes from the airport...
My experience too. I enjoyed my stay there.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Dawlish_HST_09-02.jpg

15_gc-3.jpg

MarkF

Guru
Benidorm is a strange place but its not too bad, plenty to do, lovely beach if a bit crowded, its a town of two halfs one side very touristy and the other very Spanish...theme parks in and just outside of the town....Benidorm can be a nice surprise for some if a little effort is made....and only 45 minutes from the airport...

Yes, I've already looked and things will be fine, my wife is not happy at all though, but we both speak Spanish and I am sure we'll be fine.

I've already got bike hire planned, go-karts and scooters too, never been to a resort with Brit orientated nightlife so I am looking forward to it, wife is not, not at all, by day 3 I'll have assumed my Bradford City shirt as night attire and be well at home. ^_^

Will do the same as last year. Wait until the last moment for a surprise somewhere in Greece.Did this in July and had a very pleasant week in Kephalonia.

wormo

Guru
Sal, Cape Verde...
Africa_Cape_Verde_Sal_Island_Santa_Maria_Crioula_Clubhotle__Resort_Beach_2_1_d8b55dc95ae613f0be60b61423e414ab_600x400.jpg

This one is a change for us, we're half relaxers, half exlporers, walkers, town visitors wherever we go, we usually like to be busy....this one is going to be for relaxation, there's not much there. I see us walking a lot.

We went to Boa Vista last year. Beautiful island but seas too rough to swim in most of the time.

Going to Tunisia this time. Hopefully!

wormo

Guru
Tunisia is great. If you get the chance try some train travel.

Last weeks events have made slightly nervous about travelling too far away from the touristy bits.

Top Bottom