Summer's almost here folks, BST this w/e...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
Don't forget to do the old clock thing this weekend, BST is well and truly upon us. Roll on summer!!

andygates

Woohoo!

betty swollocks

large member
And while we're on this optimistic note, may I remind everyone that in just under three months the nights will start drawing in again.

Renard

Kind of depresses me as it is around now that I realise that I am so much further behind than I would want to be at this time of year.

ChrisKH

Guru
I'm glad to hear it. I'm so sick of this cold and wet weather. And I'm not even as far North as some of you.

mondobongo

Über Member
About time too, it seems like the cold and dark has been here forever. Certainly one of the longest Winters of recent years thoroughly depressing.

davidwalton

So, I might get to find out what it is like riding in Summer, without the wind and other lovely weather conditions associated with the first quarter of the year. Any special advise on Summer riding?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Altogether now, 1-2-3...

Sumer is icumen in –
Lhude sing! cuccu.
Groweth sed and bloweth med
And springth the wude nu –
Sing! cuccu.

(One of the earliest examples of dyslexia....) :biggrin:

girofan

davidwalton said:
So, I might get to find out what it is like riding in Summer, without the wind and other lovely weather conditions associated with the first quarter of the year. Any special advise on Summer riding?

:biggrin::biggrin: Yes, wear a fleece and take a waterproof with you! :biggrin:

the only downside that i can see at the moment is that on the next set of morning duties i will effectively be getting up at 0410 to go to work and have to cycle in the dark :smile:

really looking forward to the warmth of the sun on late afternoon rides after work:biggrin::biggrin:

Windy

Top Bottom