Sun steel frame £25

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
battered

battered

Guru
The size is 22" so for road bike geometry this is for people 5'8 to 6ft, give or take. I'll post at cost, or use a courier.

Norm

Bloody hell, they did until the site got redesigned. Who did this incidentally, The Muppets? It's a nightmare trying to find anything now. I'll try to fix it.
Indeed, how dare "The Muppets" make a change. I'd demand a refund of your advertisement fees, if I were you. :rolleyes:

Shaun

Founder
Bloody hell, they did until the site got redesigned. Who did this incidentally, The Muppets? It's a nightmare trying to find anything now. I'll try to fix it.

I've fixed it for you - only took a few seconds - maybe next time you could just post in the support forum and ask for help instead of posting sarcastic comments.

You obviously didn't read the months of News posts I made about the software change (starting 16 August) and didn't bother to preview and use the new software for the two weeks of the test site being open before the move?

If you want to post a picture in future click the picture icon ( edit-pic.PNG ) and past the URL into the box, or if the picture is on your computer just click the "Upload a File" button underneath the editor window.

Cheers,
Kermit :biggrin:

Top Bottom