Sun steel frame £25

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

battered

Guru
I have a Sun bike frame, about 1970s/80s, size about 21, in decent condition. It comes with cranks, forks and handlebars, derailleurs and Weinmann brakes. Sloping dropouts so you can turn it into a fixie if you wish. I think it's Reynolds tube, it certainly has lugs at the joints. You'll need to add a pair of wheels and a saddle/seatpin to get it running.

In Leeds, £25, pics on request.

Oldgit

PM sent

OP
OP
battered

battered

Guru
Well, for whatever reason this didn't sell, so I'll try again. Winter project anyone? I would but it's not my size and I have more bikes than Woodrup's just now. Collect from Leeds, can courier at cost.

OP
OP
battered

battered

Guru
I do have photos, I need a PM with your own email so I can send them, as CC doesn't allow photos by mail.

Thanks to all who have expressed an interest so far, there seem to be a lot of people wanting a winter project!:thumbsup:

OP
OP
battered

battered

Guru
I think I have sent pics to all who asked but I did have one bounce, to a Pjones. I think it went second time. If I have forgotten anyone or there's been any problem, please let me know. Thanks. Steve

OP
OP
battered

battered

Guru
sun1.jpg

sun5.jpg

sun4.jpg

sun3.jpg

chainstay_bracing.jpg

Note the chainstay bracing.

OP
OP
battered

battered

Guru
Bloody hell, they did until the site got redesigned. Who did this incidentally, The Muppets? It's a nightmare trying to find anything now. I'll try to fix it.

OP
OP
battered

battered

Guru
Links fixed. Thanks for letting me know. Further detail pics on request, but I need the space. You can't keep them all.

OP
OP
battered

battered

Guru
I wouldn't bo that far but I am making space for the broken bike to get stored in, once repaired. :-)

Top Bottom