England : London Sunday London Ride - Ghost Signs Edition - 12 July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Can you not fetch a laptop with you and link it via your phone?
It's not so much the email side of stuff, it's the setting up teleconferences when it all goes horribly wrong. I can see the weekend before me: go on the ride and all hell will break loose, stay at home and I won't get a single call.

Still it's Whitstable the following week. :smile:

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
Final little bump for this. Here's the list.

@Mark Grant
@ianrauk
@Trickedem
@User13710
@wanda2010
@User10571
@Gordon P
@StuAff
@deptfordmarmoset
@anothersam
@susecostello
@velovoice
@redflightuk
@topcat1
@martint235 (if he dares)
@ttcycle (not sure if you're still planning on coming along Grace?)

We're likely to be joined by Little Miss rb58 and Little Master rb58 at the half way point if they can haul their backsides out of bed in time.

Normally SLR rules - leisurely and conversational. It's about 27 miles in total, We head West, then south over the river and snake our way back to NE-ish London before heading to LMNH. Barring mechanicals, we should be there between 12.30 and 1.00pm. Met Office advice is to bring an umbrella.

I'll drop you all a PM with my phone number in case of any last minute change of plans on Sunday, but we will be leaving HPC after the Horse Guards have passed - that's usually around 9.45am.

Cheers
Ross

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Definitely not able to ride yet but will try for lunch at LMNH. Will text you if I'm able to make it.

hi Ross, sorry with all these separate threads for 'special edition' SLRs, I guess I haven't let you all know I can't make it! I've been on a waiting list for a Pilates class with a teacher I like and a place became available... on Sunday mornings! :sad:

Have fun!

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Nope stuff is "fluid" on call. Not worth the risk I'm afraid. See you on Whitstable

Lets see, is he the short one who's always late at the Dripping Tap no that's Clive, he's not the blue one that's Ian, he's not the long distance one who tells great stories that's Andy, he's not Teeef, no i've forgotten who you are :hugs:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Lets see, is he the short one who's always late at the Dripping Tap no that's Clive, he's not the blue one that's Ian, he's not the long distance one who tells great stories that's Andy, he's not Teeef, no i've forgotten who you are :hugs:
I can't help it if you keep parting company with your bike in a painful way:cheers:

Top Bottom