England : London Sunday London Ride - It’s a bit of an animal. 13 May.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
The idea: a social ride passing some of the places around London which have animal connections. Conversational pace, lycra optional.

The route will be around 18 to 20 miles.

Meet at Hyde Park Corner (by the Royal Artillery Memorial) at 9.30am, leaving as soon as the Horse Guards have passed (usually about 9:45am). We’ll be heading north from the start, so I advise you to use the ‘facilities’ in Hyde Park on your way to HPC. You’ll need a 20p piece.

We’ll finish with refreshments in Bloomsbury - the exact location will be determined by the weather. I’d expect us to be there around 1.30pm. There'll be a quick comfort break at around half way.

13 May. Hands up if you’re interested.

The small print, just as a reminder: This is not a formal ride under the auspices of any club. We will be just a bunch of friends on a ride together and my role will be simply to guide you round a route. As such, you will be riding under your own insurance.

sagefly

Veteran
I think it's a marvellous idea, I'll try and bring a few with me.

Unfortunately can't make this but would if I could and would thoroughly recommend it, having been on rb's movie ride, albeit as a shamefully late entrant. Have a great ride folks, will look out for fhture rb rices.

wanda2010

Guru
:ohmy::cry:

I'll be in Wales trying to get back to Lunnon that day.

Hope you have good weather for it :okay:

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
IMG_6972.jpg
Just completed the recce. Of course, there’ll be some cuteness (see photo), but I can also report that the destination cafe serves beer.

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
Just giving this a little bump. The route has been finalised and we have 18 miles with 19 stops. Leaving HPC soon after 9.30am we'll end up at a cafe in the heart of Bloomsbury at around 1pm. There are mules, dolphins, a Bison, dogs a plenty, goats, bears, lions, seals, horses, two cats and a swan.

Expressions of interests so far from:

@sagefly (plus mates)
@Tim Hall
@User

Anyone else?

Top Bottom