England : London Sunday London Ride Nov. 10th - Memorials

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
A social morning ride round town to some of the less well known memorials, mainly but not all war-related.

Meet at Hyde Park Corner (by the Royal Artillery Memorial) at 9.30am, leaving as soon as the Horse Guards have passed (usually about 9:45am). There'll be a quick comfort break part way round, but it would be best if you can use nearby facilities first.

The small print, just as a reminder: This is not a formal ride under the auspices of any club. We will be just a bunch of friends on a ride together and my role will be simply to guide us round a route. As such, you will be riding under your own insurance.

Anyone interested?

rb58

Enigma
I'll be there.

rb58

Enigma
Great turn out for yesterday's Sherlock Holmes themed ride around town. So, just giving this one a little bump as it'll be the last of the year.

OP
OP
Nick Saddlesore

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
in warmer climes
Sensible

ABAudax

Regular
Just joined Cyclechat having seen details of this ride, and previous rides , n the FNRTTC FB page.

Intend to be there on the 10th but is the meet point the old FNRTTC Hyde Park Corner meet point or another corner? Sorry to ask

Anton

rb58

Enigma
Just joined Cyclechat having seen details of this ride, and previous rides , n the FNRTTC FB page.

Intend to be there on the 10th but is the meet point the old FNRTTC Hyde Park Corner meet point or another corner? Sorry to ask

Anton
Pretty much the same meeting place as the old FNRttC start - albeit 50 metres west by the Royal Artillery memorial, rather than under the arch.

Memorials is the last one planned for 2019, but we already have loads of ideas for 2020.

ABAudax

Regular
Pretty much the same meeting place as the old FNRttC start - albeit 50 metres west by the Royal Artillery memorial, rather than under the arch.

Memorials is the last one planned for 2019, but we already have loads of ideas for 2020.
Thanks for response

rb58

Enigma
A little **BUMP**.
Long range weather forecast is looking to be kind. I'm thinking that my knee is recovered enough to retrieve one of the fixed gear bikes from the back of the shed. Or maybe the Raleigh pub bike. Hmmm, so many bikes so little time.

Top Bottom