England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Steady Ian, don't make him even more surly than usual...

Tell you what then big boy.. you go down the other side, come back up and catch us back up..
thumbsup.png

Ahem! I can tell when my presence isn't wanted!! Will go out on my own, see if I care! :sad:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ahem! I can tell when my presence isn't wanted!! Will go out on my own, see if I care! :sad:

Lol.. you are always more then welcome you big jessie nance

Should make it out but will have to break off as I have to go out at 12.30. I plan to get out early doors again before the meet. So if anyone fancies and early 15-20 miles extra then give me a shout.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Sad to miss this, I have a legitimate excuse this time, out of London camping for a friends birthday, hope to do some cycling. Have a good one!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
946159 said:
No tea stop? I take it that this is not CTC affiliated then.

no tea stops, no beards, no sandals and as far as I know.. no mudguards

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
946163 said:
You only had to say that I wasn't welcome. It's not like I have feelings or anything.
Oh Adrian, that would be less fun for all involved if we did that!! Drag it out, perhaps maybe just, there is hope you leave the sandals and OS at home. It's all GPS and mod cons with this lot

Well I haven't got a snowball's chance in hell of making 8am 20 miles away, I'd love to explore Kent but with my current sleeplessness it just isn't going to happen at that time in the morning! Unless there's a convenient later join up point I'll be sticking to London - if anyone doesn't want to/can't make Kent let me know!

redjedi

Über Member
I'm going to play this one by ear (or head).
I'll be out Friday night and Saturday will involve drinking all day, so I'll have to see what state I'm in and whether I can manage a 7 O'clock start.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
OK so Becs can't get her arse out of bed.
tongue.gif
. so we will stick to the normal time and meet place... The Dripping Tap at 8.15am

[QUOTE 946168"]
Becs - I'm happy for a central London pootle. Maybe even Richmond Park? Anyone else?
[/quote]

I was thinking along the lines of Richmond Park - I have a friend running there who might be up for coffee

Top Bottom