England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Ugh, I'm up and dressed in cycling-suitable-attire. I shall be at The cafe in Richmond park by 11. Will be slow(er) Today though :whistle:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well that was a nice Sunday Morning Bromley Massive (The original 3) ride out to Kent. Myself (on my Catbike Bent for it's first long run out), Mr Arallsopp. Mista preston and Woolwich's very own AJStephens. We headed out to the Kent countryside taking in some not so bad climbs and some brilliant long descents. Mr P had to head off early for an appointment which left the 3 of us to head deeper into the Kent country lanes. A tea stop at the Speedgate Cafe in Brands Hatch. The sun coming out and getting hotter leaving me with 'bent' sunburnt thighs. Back to Bromley for a quick beer at my place then onto Arallsopp's to say hello to Mrs Arallsopp and the lovely Arallsopp kids and to grab a cuppa tea.

57 miles for me today.. the longest trip so far on the Catbike 'Bent' and both it and myself passed with flying colours. It will be making an appearance on the Bognor FNRttC.

roirizla

Got things to do first thing, so I'll be heading to Richmond Park for 11am hopefully with Liza and her other half in tow.

Was a good morning/afternoon thanks Luke. I don't know the other guys' name who joined us but I enjoyed their company. Massive respect to the guy on the Fixed sparkly new Viva Pista with the massive 52 Front sprocket.
I might join again :smile:

ajstephens

Top work yesterday Ian, Andy & Clive. Very enjoyable ride around some beautiful Kent countryside, and only 10 miles out! Closer for me than HPC!

The route, if anyone is interes[font="'lucida grande"]ted.[/font]
[font="'lucida grande"]
[/font]
[font="'lucida grande"]Andy, would be great to see the video of the plonker riding through the ford at Eynsford![/font]

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Top work yesterday Ian, Andy & Clive. Very enjoyable ride around some beautiful Kent countryside, and only 10 miles out! Closer for me than HPC!

The route, if anyone is interested.

Andy, would be great to see the video of the plonker riding through the ford at Eynsford!

Glad you enjoyed.
And your photo's?
whistling.gif
thumbsup.png

ajstephens

Now?

Top Bottom