England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
...and Part V, in which some rear wheel drive muppet decides to rip through the ford, getting AJStephens' bike all wet.

(Contains some swearing)

[media]

]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaLMc75yVf8[/media]

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Top quality Andy...
and Adrian.. going through that Ford with THAT bike.. you Sir are a looney!!
biggrin.gif

What a great ride...
I have 'bent' sunburn on the top of my thighs.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Such a gratuitus crotch shot.....

Is that a 700 on the back Ian? Looks a nice bike!

yes mate...it's jolly good fun. The ride at 57 miles it was the longest ride so far on the bike... it passed with flying (Blue) colours...so it's coming out to play for Bognor (if not raining).

martint235

Dog on a bike
yes mate...it's jolly good fun. The ride at 57 miles it was the longest ride so far on the bike... it passed with flying (Blue) colours...so it's coming out to play for Bognor (if not raining).

It does look a fantastic bit of kit. Look forward to racing you up hills.....

Is it not coming to Maldon??

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Such a gratuitus crotch shot.....

First time out on a (very) strange bike, one handed down bumpy lanes into oncoming traffic, and you criticise me for sloppy on board editing?

I will endeavour to make sure all future crotch shots are entirely merited. :smile:

Well that was a nice Sunday Morning Bromley Massive (The original 3) ride out to Kent. Myself (on my Catbike Bent for it's first long run out), Mr Arallsopp. Mista preston and Woolwich's very own AJStephens. We headed out to the Kent countryside taking in some not so bad climbs and some brilliant long descents. Mr P had to head off early for an appointment which left the 3 of us to head deeper into the Kent country lanes. A tea stop at the Speedgate Cafe in Brands Hatch. The sun coming out and getting hotter leaving me with 'bent' sunburnt thighs. Back to Bromley for a quick beer at my place then onto Arallsopp's to say hello to Mrs Arallsopp and the lovely Arallsopp kids and to grab a cuppa tea.

57 miles for me today.. the longest trip so far on the Catbike 'Bent' and both it and myself passed with flying colours. It will be making an appearance on the Bognor FNRttC.

That was a top ride even if I had to break off early. I do feel at home on that route. Good to see two bents and Adrian

threefingerjoe

Über Member
Great scenery! I haven't been out on my recumbent for a proper ride in over a month! I'm jealous! It is so blasted HOT here, that I can't get anyone else out for a "pleasure" ride. Although, last Sunday, we decided to skip the ride, and just head straight to the pub.

Mikey, what kind of camera are you using? Your shots are great...barring the crotch shots, of course!

Joe

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Great scenery! I haven't been out on my recumbent for a proper ride in over a month! I'm jealous! It is so blasted HOT here, that I can't get anyone else out for a "pleasure" ride. Although, last Sunday, we decided to skip the ride, and just head straight to the pub.

Mikey, what kind of camera are you using? Your shots are great...barring the crotch shots, of course!

Joe

Next time you are over Joe we'll take you out into great English countryside.
thumbsup.png

It was Andy taking the vids and I think he was taking them on his I-Phone thingy.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
946219 said:
Blackbury = Workslave
Iphone = fashion victim
Android = Super cool (maybe)

I haven't got any of those. I have just got a phone that rings now and again and of which I get messages (but am too scared to reply)

Top Bottom