England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
I'll likely to be on Fixed, so Ally Pally will not be a preferred destination. When it comes to a route, well, there isn't one, just a vague notion of where we might go. And then we play it by ear.

Swains ?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Not 100% sure because I always find it difficult to get out of the house early but I'm flirting with the idea of a run out tomorrow. The first mention of hills, though, and I'm turning around.

U

User10571

I thought as much. I did 40 miles round London today. Nowt else on. Got off the train at Stratford and followed the regents canal to Angel, then on to St.P to have a go at the route @rb58 suggested to get to hpc. I was going to keep it simple and bomb down the Euston rd then Baker st. South. Rb58's route is straightforward and much quieter, even today.

Are you coming?
*Strokes chin and wonders whether he can manage an 09:30 RV*
Might have to be a direct line for breakfast if I can make it.....

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Im up but i think I will pass on this ride... there is a mention of heavy showers in the forecast and im not up for taking a soaking. Hopefully when we'll all go out for a winter ride again when the weather gets a little more predictable.

Have fun everyone.

U

User10571

Something has come up, meaning that unfortunately I won't be there.
Have a fun ride y'all.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Im up but i think I will pass on this ride... there is a mention of heavy showers in the forecast and im not up for taking a soaking. Hopefully when we'll all go out for a winter ride again when the weather gets a little more predictable.

Have fun everyone.
It spat for a couple of minutes while we were sitting outside Fat Boys Diner. So we went inside and, bacon baguettes and hot dogs dispensed with, the saddles were completely dry when we emerged. In all the times I've been to Trinity Buoy Wharf I'd never seen the machine art installation thingummies in action. But today was open day so they'd fired some of them up. @Salty seadog was a bit unimpressed with the Woolwich Free ferry in a kind of a ''call that a ferry!'' kind of way.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
It spat for a couple of minutes while we were sitting outside Fat Boys Diner. So we went inside and, bacon baguettes and hot dogs dispensed with, the saddles were completely dry when we emerged. In all the times I've been to Trinity Buoy Wharf I'd never seen the machine art installation thingummies in action. But today was open day so they'd fired some of them up. @Salty seadog was a bit unimpressed with the Woolwich Free ferry in a kind of a ''call that a ferry!'' kind of way.

I know... I felt so gutted i didnt head out with you lot. I got back in bed (obviously) but I didnt sleep lol so it was kind of a waste...

theres always a next time.

Top Bottom