England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Well, having cancelled last night i got up and decided to join them anyway.

Some new faces today bentmikey ergle and mistral along with ttcycle,tollers and ian.
We set off at a faster pace than normal so apologes to ergle who wasn't used to this pace.

http://tinypic.com/a/1godv/3

We added a lap of hyde park then it was peel off time.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Nice pics topcat -I apologise to all- have still not uploaded the photos from last week- soonish I promise.

Good to see people again and a new face.

So where were these people from the East that said they'd turn up? I've still got the jersey burning a hole in my backpack. Would be good to have you along for the next one...not mentioning names!

bad boy

Über Member
Great pics I'm jealous, still at least in not throwing up anymore so next week is a target for me.

lucky with the weather its looked like raining all day.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ah my mistake - maybe see you on a free weekend soon!
I just have the responsibility of the jersey..wanting unsuspecting victims to pawn if off on...otherwise it ends up in the Thames.

These are desperate times.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Been beaten to it...!

I make a poor, substandard jersey relayer

potsy

Rambler
ttcycle said:
Ah my mistake - maybe see you on a free weekend soon!
I just have the responsibility of the jersey..wanting unsuspecting victims to pawn if off on...otherwise it ends up in the Thames.

These are desperate times.
Can't you post it on instead tt? or is that cheating:biggrin:
What's with all the wooly hats and overshoes? It's nearly summer ffs;)

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Post it? POST IT? No way - that's half arsed! That would be shameful, besides isn't the whole point of it to get CCers to meet other CCers?

It was cold..we were cold, but we did it anyway, all for the love of cycling and good company-the hats and overshoes were essential.

potsy

Rambler
ttcycle said:
Post it? POST IT? No way - that's half arsed! That would be shameful, besides isn't the whole point of it to get CCers to meet other CCers?

It was cold..we were cold, but we did it anyway, all for the love of cycling and good company-the hats and overshoes were essential.
Only joking tt,I was freezing this morning too,just had my hair cut No2 all over and the cold wind round my ears was painful:biggrin: til I put my buff on.

Top Bottom