England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yegods Gaz, it 7/8 odd miles from Croydon to Bromley.. lazy sod;)

You could always park in Halfords. It's an open car park and you would be back by 1 at the very latest.

mistral

Guru
I'm thinking about joining you all on this (if I can get the all clear)

It's really convenient for me, I'm 20 miles away, so will be nicely warmed up when I arrive:thumbsup:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Can I just say to people who are thinking of joining us. Please make sure you let myself or Mista Preston know you will actually be joining us and where. And please note that we can't hang around too much waiting for people. Gotta get that Preston fella back home on time....

ianrauk said:
Can I just say to people who are thinking of joining us. Please make sure you let myself or Mista Preston know you will actually be joining us and where. And please note that we can't hang around too much waiting for people. Gotta get that Preston fella back home on time....

Yep or my bike will turn into a pumpkin:biggrin: and my missus will kill me ;)

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
ianrauk said:

don't sweat it big fella, I can't make this week anyway but my plan would be to go for a ramble with arrival in Bromley, at the appropriate time, a loose goal. If I don't see anyone around I'd then amble up to HPC, or I might skip Bromley and go direct to HPC. As I learned my cycling navigation at the knee, and mighty calf, of Teef, making a firm commitment would be foolish:biggrin:

redjedi

Über Member
Well I won't be meeting you this week. My eye problem looked to be clearing at the beginning of the week, but has got worse again in the last couple of days.

Maybe next week. :blush:

[Strop]I want to ride my bike :blush: [/Strop]

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
OK, I've had a lesson cancellation (:sad:), so I'll be there at 08:45 at the dripping tap (:biggrin:). Wooohoooo!

gaz said:
It's not handy for someone starting in croydon. 7 miles to bromey!

Awesome, I'd love to meet you and everyone else!

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ok

Rollcall:

TopCat1
MistaPreston
Tollers?
Ianrauk
Aperitif?
Gaz?
mistral?
Bent Mikey
Tynan?
Origamist?
bad boy
hackbike 666
ttcycle

The maybes/? please post or PM MistaPreston, Ianrauk or myself so we know you're coming. Mobile would be good for 'just in case' scenarios. If there are any I've missed please post!

Ian/All - after getting in at 5am this morning from London's finest club :thumbsup: Mrs (pregnant)Preston has pulled rank for the first time in a long time and requested a lay in. This means I have to deal with my three year old son in the morning so as it stands I am a no go for a Sunday ride for the the first time in a long time xx(

This may change over the course of the day but at present I will not be out to play this sunday. Sorry all. I will be back next week

Clive

Top Bottom