Sunglasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lizban

When wearing sun glasses (or anyglasses for that matter) with a helmet, do you have the arms of the glasses outside or inside the straps of the helmet?

(Isn't it sad the things you think of)

HeyWayne

Mine go inside - they'd not fit outside on account of my U2 massive heed.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I have mine inside but I couldn't possibly give you a reason why I have them that way. I always put my shields on after my helmet and take them off first so it wouldn't make any difference if they were outside or inside.

M

Inside - purely because I just have one of those ear/head/nose combinations where glasses of any kind tend to fall off, so the straps squash them in place

g00se

Veteran
If I'm wearing a helmet, I'll put them on inside the straps. Then, I always forget, take the helmet off and they fly across the road.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Outside

Maizie

Veteran
Inside. But then I wear specs so they are there anyway (just with sunnies attached as necessary). It would feel very odd indeed to have them on the outside.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Sheffield_Tiger said:
Inside - purely because I just have one of those ear/head/nose combinations where glasses of any kind tend to fall off, so the straps squash them in place

lego.jpg

For normal glasses the arms go inside the straps, as my glasses are NHS children's glasses they're not big enough to fit the strap inside. My sunglasses go outside as they are adult sized and therefore slightly too big for my ridiculous pin-head.

Top Bottom