Super Cycling Man

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Pretty nifty, though I was expecting Steve Abraham!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Pretty nifty, though I was expecting Steve Abraham!
Did you not see Zoe William's article on SA? What's slow for him was far too fast for her. I think he was working by heartbeat in an energy-conservation mode. Personally, simply farting would give me a faster heartbeat than him. But it wouldn't get me up the hill.

AndyRM

XOXO
Ok guys, this is going to be a lighthearted thread in the caf about a "cycling super hero riding in costume" ... right?! :thanks:

Of course! He just sprung into my mind as soon as I read the title of your thread.

I think his target is a bit optimistic, but he's raising money for some really excellent causes so I hope he gets as close as possible.

Shaun

Founder
I like that last bit on his bike spec list ... PINK Lizard Skins handlebar tape (other colours are available!) :laugh:

I thought he'd already done it though when I read the text of in the header cartoon:

The first person to cycle 30,000KM round the world ... in a superhero costume!

Sounded like a done deal to me?!!

OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I like that last bit on his bike spec list ... PINK Lizard Skins handlebar tape (other colours are available!) :laugh:

I thought he'd already done it though when I read the text of in the header cartoon:

The first person to cycle 30,000KM round the world ... in a superhero costume!

Sounded like a done deal to me?!!
From the web site, looks like he just set out to do it.

supercyclingman

Well, I guess his adventures could inspire more kids to cycle.
There are the usual FB, Twitter, YouTube, blog feeds to complement the site.
I think I will follow him :smile:
http://home.supercyclingman.com/

Thanks for drumming up some support for my round the world bike ride! Am working on updating my website at the moment (should be something up by the end of May), but just so you know, the adventure starts 31st May 2015 and will take me 100,000km across all 7 continents (including Antarctica) on my bike...in a superhero costume. It's going to take around 5 years of pedalling and I'm aiming to raise £100,000 for several charities and encourage people to get on their bikes :-) Any support you can offer would be AMAZING, even if it's just a follow on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/supercyclingmanfacebookpage or on Twitter @supercyclingman THANKS. Will / SCM

Top Bottom