Superbowl LI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I follow NFL on and off, I'm a Bears fan. I won't be watching as I have work in the morning, but I've done it before and I wish I could more often, it's a great spectacle.
I'll be half rooting for the Falcons just because they're not often in the hunt for the silverware.

OP
OP
glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Since it became the best sports programme I'd say. Irrespective of whether one's an NFL lover or not, it's an easy programme to like with the presenter lineup they have

Easily the best sports programme on the box. The show's host and his two pundits have a great chemistry and clearly have a lot of fun doing it.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Am i the only one here who can't see that little brown ball? No matter where it is on the field of play my eyes can't follow it.
kent-exiles-american.jpg

Where the feck is it?!:scratch:

OP
OP
glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist

Half time, the Falcons are up 21 - 3, what's gone wrong with Tom Brady and the Patriots??
Lady Gaga's doing her thing now, pretty good so far.

Cannae see how they cannae just spin a few old Cliff Richard and Shakin' Stevens records at HT and get on with it.

Devil Woman and Green Door would do the job.

Falcons defence has been good to watch. They are deservedly ahead.

OP
OP
glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist

I'm stunned at how the Patriots turned that game around. How could the Falcons blow such a massive lead?? Why the heck didn't they go for the field goal in the 3rd Q?
I really thought they had it in the bag but Brady's team just came alive with the most amazing push back. Highly entertaining, even though my team lost.

yup shouldn't have gone to bed at half time - was on a win win anyway - was following the Falcons this season because the games were mainly at a convenient time - and was following the Patriots last season for similar reasons

Top Bottom