Superheroes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DWiggy

Über Member
Just seen one of the funniest things, took me by surprise they did!

There I was bowling along the A226 (London Road Greenhithe) when a group of cyclists were coming the other way, I thought i'd give them a little morning wave/head nod when I noticed it was in fact no other than .....Batman?.... then Captain America, Spiderman (with full face mask), The Hulk, Superman, Thor and many more....I did chuckle, it looked soooo much fun.
Apparently they are riding from Dartford to Belgium for charity. (good on em I say)

Goldcoast

I would have loved to seen that.

Ningishzidda

And the 'odd one out' is,,,,,

Thor.

He was a Norse god and yesterday was Thor's day.

All the rest were invented by Americans because they don't have any 'good guys' of their own.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Just seen one of the funniest things, took me by surprise they did!

There I was bowling along the A226 (London Road Greenhithe) when a group of cyclists were coming the other way, I thought i'd give them a little morning wave/head nod when I noticed it was in fact no other than .....Batman?.... then Captain America, Spiderman (with full face mask), The Hulk, Superman, Thor and many more....I did chuckle, it looked soooo much fun.
Apparently they are riding from Dartford to Belgium for charity. (good on em I say)

Our local district TT league has a fancy dress TT in December! You will see things such as a Christmas pudding riding on an aero bike :tongue:

Ningishzidda

Incidentally,Thors father was Odin, who was Enki, Ningishzidda'a father in Sumaria.
Thor's half brother was Loki, who was also Ningishzidda's brother Marduk in Sumaria.

Ningishzidda

And the 'odd one out' is,,,,,

Thor.

He was a Norse god and yesterday was Thor's day.

All the rest were invented by Americans because they don't have any 'good guys' of their own.
I'll correct that.
The 'Good guys' that are in the USA are the ones who cannot grow a beard. Shame, cus that gives them an automatic disadvantage at riding Audax. :laugh:

zizou

Veteran
you can get a spiderman cycling skinsuit
LS%20Skinsuit%20SPIDERMAN(Front).jpg

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
you can get a spiderman cycling skinsuit
LS%20Skinsuit%20SPIDERMAN(Front).jpg

And various others, Pee Wee Herman is a good one!

Top Bottom