Surly Disc Trucker - 58cm Brooks / Dura Ace / Hunt / Spyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

d70ar9

For sale is my much loved Surly Disc Trucker, It’s an absolute beast of a bike and a blast to ride! However, it’s simply not getting the use it once did and I’d much rather someone else was riding and enjoying it than it simply gathers dust in the spare room!

It would make the perfect commuter / tourer / or epic round the world bike. It’s got attachments for front and rear racks, frame pump, three bottle cages, spare spokes. It can run either 700 or 650b wheels and has loads of clearance for fat tyres and mudguards.

The bike is currently set up running a 9spd triple for a huge gear ratio and also extremely hard wearing and durable set up. Shifters are Dura Ace bar ends, friction shifting on the front and indexed on the rear. Discs have been upgraded to TRP Spyres and the wheels are Hunt Mason 4 Season. Tyres are Clement Strada LGG in 32mm 120tpi and give a lovely plush ride. The saddle is the fantastically comfortable Brooks Cambium C15.

Bike comes complete with guards, bottle cages, pedals and pump. The Bike also comes with spare spokes for The Hunt wheels and Thru Axle end caps should you wish to move the wheels to another bike or project.

The bike is in very good condition with a few little scuffs to paint from use but nothing really noticeable.

I’m asking £900 complete

Collection from London due to size and weight

Details:

Surly Disc Trucker 58cm

Hunt Mason 4 Season Disc Wheels

Brooks Cambium C15

Trp Spyres

SKS Cromoplastic Guards

Clement Strada LGG Tyres

Dura Ace 9sp Bar End Shifters

Deore 9 Spd Rear Mech

Pictures