Survey: how do you dress for the road (+ £25 Wiggle draw)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
Household income? I got told I'd finished after one page, I never got asked anything like that. I did think it was a bit of a short survey! ^_^

Done.

and you may need to address the value thing of a bike. some of us have much more than 1 bike. I just went with the 'cost' of my middle bike and some of its accessories... having 3 bikes of vastly different prices confuses matters. And then there is the touring option for cycling categories as well (and that is actually my most expensive bike) ...

BigAl68

Über Member
Completed, most of the issues previously raised I echo. However always happy to fill any forms with the chance I may win something, may account for the amount of spam I get.

ACS

Legendary Member
done

Hello everyone folks.

I'm writing this post on behalf of some friends here in Norfolk who are developing a business plan for a new start-up. At the moment, they are primarily interested in building a better picture of how and where UK cyclists buy their clothing, apparel and accessories.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could share about ten minutes of your time to complete this short survey. Respondents who complete the survey and provide contact details will be entered into a draw to win a £25 Wiggle voucher.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L99YQWS

On behalf of their team, thanks for your time, it is greatly appreciated.
Completed. Apologies if this has already been highlighted, but I would suggest amending your price ranges for previously purchased clothing items, for all of these I did not pay more than £25, (why do so when many of the items can be bought for less than £20 thanks to sales, discount retailers and a bit of savvy shopping?). Just a thought

Completed. Apologies if this has already been highlighted, but I would suggest amending your price ranges for previously purchased clothing items, for all of these I did not pay more than £25, (why do so when many of the items can be bought for less than £20 thanks to sales, discount retailers and a bit of savvy shopping?). Just a thought
I take that back- up to £50 would still be ok :-)

Top Bottom