Sushi.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
K asked me to marry her today. We've been together for ten years. Split up three times. I moved out three times and swore I wouldnt go back each time. Its been a struggle. For both of us.

We split up this time last year. I moved in with friends for a while and then got my job in York. She came to the conclusion that I am, actually, the one. I spent ten years waiting for this, waiting for her to commit, and its just so fucking fantastic to be so loved by her. Thats it now. She and me forever! My heart is full.
So. Ive got my dream job working for the CoC. Shes a primary head and absolutely loves her job. But I live in York and she lives in Bristol. Hmm. Sokay, we'll cope.

So we're gonna get married, just she and me and a witness off the street. Thats what she wants so thats what she shall have.

Oh, and we went for sushi tonight in Bristol, it was gert lush!

;):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
was that enough smilies? er...xx(:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
;):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::becool:

col

Legendary Member
Congrats,took ya time like?took my wife and i three years to get wed:biggrin:been together nearly 30 years now.

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
rich p said:
Heartiest Congrats. Where will you live - not 300 miles apart I hope!

Yes unfortunately, she'll be looking for a Headship in York in the next couple of years. In the meantime we'll both be able to concentrate on our jobs, and since we both have the best jobs in the world its all good.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Congrats....may the miles between you bring you closer...or something like that!
and here's a few ;):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sounds like you deserve a little luck/happiness after some of the things you've mentioned that have happened to you over the least few years!
So many congratulations to you both.
Might even see you in York on one of your bike mechanics course! ;)

Oh, and two more xx(:biggrin: for you two, too.

By the way, I'm sure Arch would happily be that person/witness in the street!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Congratulations to you both:biggrin:, and I hope the long distance bit doesn't last too long. Mr Summerdays and myself had a on/off relationship to begin with... now been married 16 years. We ladies can be ditherer's:biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom