Swap Shop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
I've got 'The Flying Scotsman' (new, seen twice) would like to swap (even temporarily) for 'Overcoming' or something equivalent. Anyone got anything of interest?

Also got 'The Hour' (new book Xmas) which I would like to swap, even if only temporarily, for something equivalent. Would prefer something about one of the Tour greats (Stimpson, Pantani, Armstrong, Landis (?) )but I'm open to offers.

Nothing to swap here.

I finished 'Overcoming' before leaving for my hols. I will be back in England early Feb. if you can wait that long for an exchange.
Also have Paul Kimmage's book, 'Rough Ride' which I haven't read (but won't take long once started) to swop for 'The Hour', if it's still available!

OP
OP
ChrisKH

ChrisKH

Guru
Dayvo said:
I finished 'Overcoming' before leaving for my hols. I will be back in England early Feb. if you can wait that long for an exchange.
Also have Paul Kimmage's book, 'Rough Ride' which I haven't read (but won't take long once started) to swop for 'The Hour', if it's still available!

That's a done deal Davyo. E-mail me your address details and I'll do the same back. Cheers.

Tetedelacourse

Chris, I have Rough Ride, the Lance books and a few Roche ones too if you're interested.

Funnily enough I'm reading Pantani just now and have The Hour waiting after it, an xmas book too!

PM me your address and I'll have a hunt around for them all and send on. So long as you offer them on to the forum folks after you're done I'm happy to send on.

Tetedelacourse

I've also got Tim Krabbe's "The Race" which is a bit odd but supposed to be as near to life as you can get in terms of what goes through a pro's mind during a race.

OP
OP
ChrisKH

ChrisKH

Guru
Cheers Tete, YHM.

Tetedelacourse said:
I've also got Tim Krabbe's "The Race" which is a bit odd but supposed to be as near to life as you can get in terms of what goes through a pro's mind during a race.

Was that 'The Race' or 'The Rider'?
If available I would be interested in receiving it, and pass it on again here on the forum!

Cheers.

OP
OP
ChrisKH

ChrisKH

Guru
Tetedelacourse said:
Chris, I have Rough Ride, the Lance books and a few Roche ones too if you're interested.

Funnily enough I'm reading Pantani just now and have The Hour waiting after it, an xmas book too!

PM me your address and I'll have a hunt around for them all and send on. So long as you offer them on to the forum folks after you're done I'm happy to send on.

Thanks Tete - I've already got the books! It's like Xmas again. They won't last long I'm a fairly quick reader and I will offer them back or to the forum at large as you wish. Thanks again.;)

OP
OP
ChrisKH

ChrisKH

Guru
Righto I have "Rough ride - Behind the wheel with a pro cyclist" by Paul Kimmage. Courtesy of Tetedelacourse.

Any takers?

OP
OP
ChrisKH

ChrisKH

Guru
Bump - does no one want this quality book about 1980's TdeF, Giro d'Italia and pro cycling? It's a good read.

Top Bottom