Sweary cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

James Ots

A few weeks ago I was driving home from B&Q and as I turned right at a junction a cyclist sailed through the opposite red, causing me to swerve out of the way and tap the horn. As I drove down the road I had to stop at several red lights, and each time the cyclist shouted abuse through my open window as he shot past through the red. At the final red he shouted what sounded like 'dick splat' before swerving around a Transit in the junction, and I couldn't help thinking how close it came to being appropriate last words.

It's funny - I've been reading reports of drivers shouting abuse at cyclists, but since I started commuting on my bike earlier this year I haven't had any problems with drivers in Coventry!

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I said "splash"
NOT
"Splat".........

You're deaf as well!

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
A few weeks ago I was driving home from B&Q and as I turned right at a junction a cyclist sailed through the opposite red, causing me to swerve out of the way and tap the horn. As I drove down the road I had to stop at several red lights, and each time the cyclist shouted abuse through my open window as he shot past through the red. At the final red he shouted what sounded like 'dick splat' before swerving around a Transit in the junction, and I couldn't help thinking how close it came to being appropriate last words.

It's funny - I've been reading reports of drivers shouting abuse at cyclists, but since I started commuting on my bike earlier this year I haven't had any problems with drivers in Coventry!
Unfortunately peanuts like that get noticed and give us all a bad name.

Chances are he will get removed from the gene pool soon anyway.

Top Bottom