Sweat in my eeeeyes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tango

In the winter I have one buff tucked loosely in the neck of my jacket and as a 'bandana' down over my ears to keep them and my wad warm. Toasty :smile:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I bought a Halo headband this year and it's been fab. Sits under the helmet. I rinse it out and let it dry on a windowsill during the day at work.

I found my buff wasn't absorbent enough, mainly because I'm a sweaty pig.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Halo headband:thumbsup:
gregor_fisher_1560195c.jpg

Phoenix Lincs

Über Member
Just ordered a pink buff from fleabay on the strength of that you tube video because sweat stings my eyes too, especially on the turbo and I'm going to have to do single leg drills as part of my training!
:smile:

OP
OP
Nomadski

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
Just ordered a pink buff from fleabay on the strength of that you tube video because sweat stings my eyes too, especially on the turbo and I'm going to have to do single leg drills as part of my training!
:smile:

Will serve you well, am a converted buff fan. Yet to try my sweatband yet though, tomorrow will be the "dry run" scuse the pun.

chernij

Would definitely say use a headband - some sunglasses can help too :-)

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I usually use a cap but if I go on a long ride and take it off at a break, it's not nice to put back on.
Currently trying out a sweat gutr. Basically a band that gores around your head and the front part has a gutter to keep the sweat from going in your eyes. Working well so far.

Top Bottom