Switching over, post counts and a probable au revoir to Bike Radar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ken Joy

A shame I can't bring over my post counts (I used to be Melvil at the C+/Bike-radar forum) but hey ho. Is it me or has Bike Radar gone a bit dead?

Anyway, would just like to say hi to all! ;)

bonj2

this forum's gone a bit dead, bikeradar's gone very dead. Don't see why you're that bothered about post counts. If you want to see a large number on your screen, just fire up notepad and type one in.

Ken Joy said:
A shame I can't bring over my post counts (I used to be Melvil at the C+/Bike-radar forum) but hey ho. Is it me or has Bike Radar gone a bit dead?

Anyway, would just like to say hi to all! :biggrin:

Something can only be dead if it was alive to start with! ;)

But welcome Melvil (that sounds a LOT better than Ken Joy! (in fact my mates parents are called Ken & Joy, except his mum died a long time again, so now it's just Ken & . :biggrin:

Hiya!

BR is a bit of a taboo subject on here now - we've kind of talked it out and moved on at the admin's request. However, you weren't to know this, so all I'll say is, I haven't been back there in weeks!

;)

Christopher

Über Member
It had few people on it today and was nearly dead. The MTB contingent seem to have emigrated en masse. The speedophile trolls look like they'll be left with no-one to talk to!

gavintc

Guru
I still dip into BR from time to time, but am finding myself spending more time over here. I like the non-forum bits of BR and will probably still continue to use them. There are some interesting news and 'magazine' elements to BR. However, I have got used to the style over here.

Welcome Melvil - Ken Joy. I also agree that Melvil sounds so much better.

fuzzy29

Afternoon Melvil, and welcome. I too looked at the other site and was not very impressed. Luckily, one of the two threads I looked at had a link to here and I've not done much work since!

OP
OP
K

Ken Joy

Aye, the name 'Ken Joy' is after the singer of an exceedingly obscure scottish band called Ken Joy and the Kavajavas.

On second thoughts, maybe I'll set up an account as Melvil...

Cab

I think we'll be moving on to a new era when the topic of 'BR being dead' is a dead subject ;) Thats when it'll be clear that we've really moved on.

Top Bottom