synchronicity…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
not the police album, but i've had a strange coincidence.

i've just been listening to an old king album (i know, i know), which i've almost certainly not heard in 20 years. it was a favourite listen when i was going out with this girl from school, and it was a bit of a soundtrack for snogging, if you get my drift.

anyway, out of the blue, having not seen her since we were students in 1990, she sends me a friend's request on facebook.

now that's just wierd ;)

Maz

Guru
That is too weird!
Yeah, Love and Pride, man. That was a class song.

Abitrary

alecstilleyedye said:

i've just been listening to an old king album (i know, i know), which i've almost certainly not heard in 20 years. it was a favourite listen when i was going out with this girl from school, and it was a bit of a soundtrack for snogging, if you get my drift.

anyway, out of the blue, having not seen her since we were students in 1990, she sends me a friend's request on facebook.

now that's just wierd :ohmy:

It is not weird at all. You just want a big kiss, don't you?

Hahaha. I can't believe you just started some weird thread when you would have been better started off a thread called:

"HELLO PLANET EARTH GIVE ME A BIG KISS ON MY FOREHEAD"

05067.gif

Elsie Charles... :ohmy:

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
never a fan of kiss abs, american soft rock sucks…

Funtboy

alecstilleyedye said:

now that's just wierd :ohmy:

:smile:I had that album as well.

Top Bottom