synchronicity…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
not the police album, but i've had a strange coincidence.

i've just been listening to an old king album (i know, i know), which i've almost certainly not heard in 20 years. it was a favourite listen when i was going out with this girl from school, and it was a bit of a soundtrack for snogging, if you get my drift.

anyway, out of the blue, having not seen her since we were students in 1990, she sends me a friend's request on facebook.

now that's just wierd ;)

Maz

Guru
That is too weird!
Yeah, Love and Pride, man. That was a class song.

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
nowt to worry about, were both married (to other people). just chatted to her, and she doesn't even remember the songs… says her mind would have been elsewhere :ohmy:

Aperitif

Meme bar
Not a la David Mellor was it...with the dreaded football shirt resplendent and to the fore...:ohmy: Hope not. :biggrin:

Abitrary

alecstilleyedye said:

i've just been listening to an old king album (i know, i know), which i've almost certainly not heard in 20 years. it was a favourite listen when i was going out with this girl from school, and it was a bit of a soundtrack for snogging, if you get my drift.

anyway, out of the blue, having not seen her since we were students in 1990, she sends me a friend's request on facebook.

now that's just wierd :ohmy:

It is not weird at all. You just want a big kiss, don't you?

Hahaha. I can't believe you just started some weird thread when you would have been better started off a thread called:

"HELLO PLANET EARTH GIVE ME A BIG KISS ON MY FOREHEAD"

Aperitif

Meme bar
05067.gif

Elsie Charles... :ohmy:

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
never a fan of kiss abs, american soft rock sucks…

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Aperitif said:
05067.gif

Elsie Charles... :ohmy:

got a similar shirt. the sponsor at the time would, i think, have been boulden james. i wasn't into any football at the time though, so i can't be sure.

Funtboy

alecstilleyedye said:

now that's just wierd :ohmy:

:smile:I had that album as well.

Top Bottom