T-boned this morning. By a bunny...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
'tis true.

I was riding through the country lanes this morning and as I passed a dense hedgerow with fencing one side, I was suddenly aware of noise and movement out of the corner of my eye.
Moments later I jumped as something impacted my leg.
Glancing down I was somewhat surprised to see a large and very startled looking rabbit clinging to my rotating foot.
It held on for less than a second before tumbling off and hurtling up the road.

'ooligans the lot of 'em.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Watch out Chris, he'll be mob-handed on the way home.

Attack of the killer rabbit

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
That was a hare-raising experience, but don't let them Bug(s) you. I have a hutch he won't be doing that again in a hurry.

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Mr Bunny was fine. It was on a (very slight) uphill stretch so I was wheezing along pretty slowly.
Anyway, can't rabbit on all day about it, need to get back to work

I was t-boned by a Red Setter once. It ran headlong at me and smashed my derailleur into my back wheel, that was the end of that derailleur. Dog ran away yelping, the nutter. Our. One of my mates was attacked by an owl once, that was weird, mauled him quite badly. He is small and rodentesque though. :biggrin:

swampyseifer

I was t-boned by a Red Setter once. It ran headlong at me and smashed my derailleur into my back wheel, that was the end of that derailleur. Dog ran away yelping, the nutter. Our. One of my mates was attacked by an owl once, that was weird, mauled him quite badly. He is small and rodentesque though. :biggrin:

Not sure whats funnier, being mauled by an owl or being described as rodentesque!

Maz

Guru
Maybe said rabbit was 'attracted' to your choice of footwear...
killer_bunny_slippers_add1.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train

I t-boned a Rhodesian Ridgeback once, when I was a kid. It ran out of a neighbour's house right across my path as we played out on our bikes. I came off and lay in the road and it just stood there and blinked at me.

swampyseifer

When I was a lot younger I was walking a big Red Setter for the family and I stupidly threw a stick for it while still holding the lead...it didnt T-bone me but I was dragged across the floor for some distance!

Top Bottom