T-shirt messages

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
gary r said:
My mate had a t shirt printed up for his 4 yr old son to wear when he took him on holiday,it said......................My Dad is Single!

Sheesh..."...and too shy to strike up a conversation on his own"

"...and I'm his pimp"

"...and desperate"

"...and has baggage"

Serious error of judgement, in my opinion. Did he pull?

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I got one as a fathers day present a few years ago that reads

'Real Dads Don't Read Instructions'

gary r

Guru
Twenty Inch said:
Sheesh..."...and too shy to strike up a conversation on his own"

"...and I'm his pimp"

"...and desperate"

"...and has baggage"

Serious error of judgement, in my opinion. Did he pull?

he had a few offers of baby sitting so he could go out !!!i think most people took in in a lightheated way.I dont think he is the sort to look desperate

gary r said:
he had a few offers of baby sitting so he could go out !!!i think most people took in in a lightheated way.I dont think he is the sort to look desperate

There. Proves my point - they preferred to be with his 4 year old son.

Sorry, I'm being very unkind, I know. I hope he gets the relationship he deserves.

MajorMantra

I have this one on the way:

useless_square_0.png

Matthew

User269

Mrs Whiskywheels gave me one that reads "The Liver is Evil and Must be Punished".

Something to do with me liking a drink I suppose.

Lazy-Commuter said:
What's the problem with DVD-Audio ??

You must have big ears if you can get two of them in!

Mr Pig

I was talking to a friend's teenage son at church one day. He was kinda sniggering and his mate was looking sheepish and I asked what was going on. Turned out the two of them had visited a church in Glasgow the previous Sunday and 'sheepish' had been wearing a T-shirt that boldly read: 'Jesus Loves You'.

It wasn't made clear whether he did it by design or just forgot what the back of the T-shirt said but as the chatted over tea after the service he took off his jacket. The back of his T-shirt read: 'Everyone Else Thinks You're An Ar**!'. :0)

Top Bottom