ta daa

Ganymede

Veteran
Woo hoo!!!!! (I think I should get a commission for suggesting it :tongue:)

They look FAB. The iPhone cover is a brilliant idea too. I look forward to you becoming a famous brand - mugs, mousemats, own Twitter account for the orangutan, cuddly toys, inevitable transition to mainstream tv as the best-loved children's tv character of all time, BAFTA....

OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
I sold them at work and on Facebook. I did a selection pack of 5 for £9 and they went like hot cakes. They are good quality too, got Vistaprint to do it and I had the glossy version, which although out cost a few quid more,I think it was well worth it. The phone cover cost a bit to do, I did it as a test to see the quality and also as a gift, but I thought there was no way I'd make a profit. However, the case is really good quality and my mates have told me they have paid up to £25 for theirs and they are not even the full protection like the one I got. My mate was well pleased when I turned up on her doorstep, so I do actually think I could make a profit if I'm careful to do bulk orders to minimise post and package. I could get some cheaper covers done I suppose but I don't want to compromise quality on my artwork.

Ganymede

Veteran
I sold them at work and on Facebook. I did a selection pack of 5 for £9 and they went like hot cakes. They are good quality too, got Vistaprint to do it and I had the glossy version, which although out cost a few quid more,I think it was well worth it. The phone cover cost a bit to do, I did it as a test to see the quality and also as a gift, but I thought there was no way I'd make a profit. However, the case is really good quality and my mates have told me they have paid up to £25 for theirs and they are not even the full protection like the one I got. My mate was well pleased when I turned up on her doorstep, so I do actually think I could make a profit if I'm careful to do bulk orders to minimise post and package. I could get some cheaper covers done I suppose but I don't want to compromise quality on my artwork.
I think you're right re the quality. The Vistaprint glossy stuff is good - I've done postcards for my company in the past.

Not being an iPhone person I'm slightly astounded at £25 for a cover. You should make a few with the date on them, so that when you win the BAFTA they are collectors' pieces worth a fortune. (OK, I might be getting a bit carried away now...!)

AndyRM

XOXO
Nice one @buggi!

The cat shaking its head is my favourite of the work I've seen you post on here. A fun and happy picture.

screenman

Legendary Member
Great work, it puts a smile on your face, so it must be good.

A favourite saying of mine, which you seem to be working too is "nobody ever regrets buying quality"

Top Bottom